Wireless Internet ProviderS is a WiFi software that let you become a wireless Internet provider using the WiFi-eanbled laptops.
Wireless Internet ProviderS means Wireless Internet Provider Simulator that can use your laptop to simulate a wireless Internet provider. It makes your laptop broadcast a wireless signal to let your other WiFi-enabled devices to connect to Internet for free. And you can set a connection password for the wireless signal to make your network safe.
By Wireless Internet ProviderS, you can provide the WiFi Internet access service for your family or friends, also to your secondary laptop, mobile or game box.
You can find many possibilities of this great tool. The good example of place we need to use this software is at a hotel. Wireless Internet ProviderS is very useful when stay at a hotel that does not provide wireless but just wired Internet connection and you have not only your laptop, but also some other device such as a PDA, iPhone or other wireless only device.
» version 2.0 - posted on 2010-11-03
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT Software License Agreement for Wireless Internet ProviderS
Copyright 2010 WirelessInternetProviderS.biz.
IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: BY INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE (AS DEFINED BELOW), COPYING THE SOFTWARE AND/OR CLICKING ON THE 'ACCEPT' BUTTON BELOW, YOU (EITHER ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR ON BEHALF OF AN ENTITY AS ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE) AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ('AGREEMENT') REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, CLICK ON THE 'NO' BUTTON. THIS WILL CANCEL THE INSTALLATION.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE: Subject to the terms below, WirelessInternetProviderS.biz. hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to install and to use Wireless Internet ProviderS ('Software'). Under this license, you may: (i) install and use the Software on a single computer for your personal, internal use (ii) copy the Software for back-up or archival purposes. (iii)You may not distribute the software to others without first obtaining the required licenses, where applicable. Whether you are licensing the Software as an individual or on behalf of an entity, you may not: (i) reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software or attempt to discover the source code; (ii) modify, or create derivative works based upon, the Software in whole or in part without the express written consent of WirelessInternetProviderS.biz.; (iii) distribute copies of the Software; (iv) remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software; (v) resell, lease, rent, transfer, sublicense, or otherwise transfer rights to the Software.
2. Wireless Internet ProviderS: You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Software is transferred to you. Title, ownership, rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain that of WirelessInternetProviderS.biz. . The Software is protected by copyright and patent laws and international treaties.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: YOU AGREE THAT WirelessInternetProviderS.biz. HAS MADE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES, ORAL OR WRITTEN, TO YOU REGARDING THE PRODUCTS AND THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE BEING PROVIDED TO YOU 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WirelessInternetProviderS.biz. DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY. YOUR RIGHTS MAY VARY DEPENDING ON THE STATE IN WHICH YOU LIVE. WirelessInternetProviderS.biz. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, COVER, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: You use this program solely at your own risk. IN NO EVENT SHALL WirelessInternetProviderS.biz. BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOSS, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF WirelessInternetProviderS.biz. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL WirelessInternetProviderS.biz. BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE COST OF THE SOFTWARE. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY TO CLAIMS OF PERSONAL INJURY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
5. TERMINATION: This Agreement shall terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described in this Agreement. No notice shall be required to effectuate such termination. Upon termination, you must remove and destroy all copies of the Software.
Severability. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this Agreement, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this Agreement. Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by the laws. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is specifically disclaimed. Entire Agreement. You agree that this is the entire agreement between you and WirelessInternetProviderS.biz, which supersedes any prior agreement, whether written or oral, and all other communications between WirelessInternetProviderS.biz and you relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. Reservation of rights.
All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by WirelessInternetProviderS.biz.